We have published the real gun controller version on Steam so that you can shoot virtual clays with your own shotgun
Get Clazer Gun Control
- Steam Installation
- Open or Download the Steam application for Windows
- If you do not already have Clazer installed on your PC:
- Once the Steam Windows application is open, select the STORE tab at the top.
- On the Search Bar, search for CLAZER and select it – Select Add to Cart
Once you have Clazer
- In Steam, select the LIBRARY tab at the top and install or update CLAZER
- Pair the Vive Tracker.
- Follow the SteamVR instructions to pair your Vive Tracker.
- Install the paired Tracker onto the lower barrel of your shotgun
- Configure the VR Gun Controller with Clazer:
- Put your HTC Vive Headset on.
- In VR, go to the controller bindings screen for Clazer (Bottom left in Settings).
- In the top right under ‘Current Controller’ select the box and change it to ‘Vive Tracker in Hand’.
- In the upper right hand corner, select the box that says ‘Manage Trackers’.
- Make sure the first box is set to ‘Held in Hand’ and set the second box to ‘Any Hand’.
- Launch Clazer
Does the Htc vive headset interfere with mounting a shotgun?
James L Northrup says
Not if you have a well fitted stock and good technique. If you “crawl” the stock, you may have to cant it in the direction your head is cocked