A firmware update to the Clazer Beta channel on Steam just went live.
We updated our support for the Vive Trackers in Clazer for users with the gun controller. The Tracker now replaces one of the hand motion controllers instead of acting as a third device. Will now resume shipping the VR Gun Controller.
Instructions for pairing a Vive Tracker to SteamVR:
- Make sure only a single VR controller is powered on.
- Open SteamVR and ‘Right Click’ on the controller icon.
- Click the ‘Pair Controller’ option to attempt to pair the Tracker with the HMD.
- Hold the ‘Power Button’ on the Vive Tracker until the LED blinks blue. This means it’s in pairing mode.
- A green tracker icon should appear in the SteamVR window indicating a successful pair
Instructions for Lead Tech Gun Controller configuration with Clazer:
- Put your HTC Vive Headset on.
- In VR, Go to the controller bindings screen for Clazer (Bottom left in Settings).
- In the top right under ‘Current Controller’ select the box and change it to ‘Vive Tracker in Hand’.
- Make sure the Default bindings are selected (Default bindings for legacy applications for Vive Trackers in Hand).
- In the upper right hand corner, select the box that says ‘Manage Trackers’.
- Make sure the first box is set to ‘Held in Hand’ and set the second box to right hand.
- Launch Clazer
- When the options appear, use the motion controller in your left hand to select Vive Tracker input.